My Last Kiss Goodbye. &, Bye.

Months after i met you, i was overjoyed, excited and happy as a little girl, bragging about how i have met a good friend.afgh

Years later, we became good friends. We got closer than ever. We are always having great time with each other. Our friendship was visible that even a stranger knows we are best friend.

We got close, so close that as though the wall among us was broken. Without a word that’s being said, i know your movement, you know mine. That was how close we were. Its like as though our mind are glued together.

We always talk how we could make it happen, having it a forever one.
Not until you’ve tie yourself with someone else.
Even though our friendship have been neglected, i don’t mind. Even though you are attached, it’s not a matter to me.

But, i guess our friendship are so fragile that it got destroyed over lust for love.
I didn’t blame you, i didn’t blame anyone.
I see this broken one… as… a… test. Although it hurts u but i accepted it.

You built a wall against my words. That’s when i realise you’re blinded by love.

I hope you’ll read this and remember this.

I’m not walking away from you but i hope you’ll remember me, my words and my face as a friend. I promised that i’ll be there for you if you need me. i’ll keep my word.

Our hearts are always close though we are far away from one another.

Yes, it’s for you only. Please remember this.

Love,

Zining. .

0 comments:

Zi Ning is my name, but call me Lilya.

My photo
Singapore
27 APRIL 199[?] Studying. I have a Older Brother who looks younger than me. amSingle&Happy! There are millions of things about me...Read my blog to know me more...

May your soul be renewed.

A Simple life doesn't mean it's gonna be Easy One Line Description Avatar Logo Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo© A Simple life doesn't mean it's gonna be Easy.