i’m migrating.

find me at lilyalzn. I’ll not take a step into lzn-zini anymore. I’ll be there, there, at lilyalzn.

I hate it here. i don’t like it here. As much as i wanna explain myself, i don’t think i’ve given a chance… i know you wanna hear me no more.

i know you wanna me to be out of your side. Don’t worry, you’ll see me no more until one fine day you decided to change your mind.

I don want to explain for myself. I give up. I’m not taking any steps towards you anymore… It’s like an ant trying to swim across the ocean.

If you got to use that same phrase to me again, “You, know. You know it.” i’ll tell you this time round that, i don’t know anything. I’m not God. I don’t know anything.

I’m very tired. Very. Stop getting me involve into your problem. Like seriously…

Stop your damn judgment of me in your damn freaked up mind.

I hope you’ll hold back your judgment and spare some thoughts before you give your crudest and most meanest judgment of me.

If you really have to think badly of me, well, i have no control. You’re free to do whatever you want.

Bye… lzn-zining.

Dear readers, search lilyalzn and you’ll find it… probably?

Dear you, you can find me, search for me, look for me. I’m not expecting but just wanna let you know tt getting contact with me in future isn’t easy like how it use to be anymore.

 

bye lzn-zining

0 comments:

Zi Ning is my name, but call me Lilya.

My photo
Singapore
27 APRIL 199[?] Studying. I have a Older Brother who looks younger than me. amSingle&Happy! There are millions of things about me...Read my blog to know me more...

May your soul be renewed.

A Simple life doesn't mean it's gonna be Easy One Line Description Avatar Logo Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo© A Simple life doesn't mean it's gonna be Easy.